The family I had growing up is all but a memory now. Children move away. We start our own families. But it's the trip we make home again that is so important. Family can be crazy and infuriating. But it's also what matters most. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to figure that out. John Grogan

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New

I don't know what it is, but it seems like every January I want to get a new purse. My old one is fine, nothing is broken or torn or worn out. I just need a change, a new look, a different bag. I did want something with a little more room. I find a need to carry a little more with me. My need to be prepared has increased. My new bag is nice and roomy. I like it. It caught my eye as I walked by the bags at Target. I wasn't thinking "I need to buy a purse". I just saw it and liked it. Although, I have always had a thing with bags and purses. I have a whole closet full of them and I use them. I choose the one I use depending on my mood. Am I the only one that is bag crazy? Anyway, here it is. Wasn't quite sure about the color. If it had come in a different color, I might have bought a different one, but it is growing on me and I loved the style. So now I have made one more step into the new year. Just call me the bag lady!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I talked to my mother about my new purse. She laughed, thought it was funny! I didn't get the joke, but then she reminded me that when I was younger, I hated carrying purses. I wanted my hands free. As a child, and even as a young mother, I remember my mother always having anything we needed. No matter where we were, she was prepared. I guess that over the years I have tried to become a little like my mother. It makes me smile. Love you Mom!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-pertama-untuk-pemula